Re: [microsound] Underground/experimental digital video on the net

On Jul 8, 2005, at 6:20 AM, mhwrpc@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I recently made a digital video/audio piece that I am pretty happy with and would like to share with others. However, it is a 197MB mpeg file, 13 minutes of visuals and sound and I'm not sure how to post it or if it is practical for most people to download. Anyone who is interested in seeing/hearing it, or who might have suggestions about the best way to make it available for download, please feel free to contact me on or off list.

Sorry for the huge delay in my response (I've been apartment hunting and on vacation), but ruccas.org has a public FTP server you can upload your work to, and the site is a wiki so you can set up your own page as well. It's all free of course, and it is a great way to share your work with others.

http://ruccas.org

Please tell other video artists as well. ;-)

- John