Re: [microsound] [OT] So, how much spit does it take to fry a

graham miller wrote:

i'm on my fourth keyboard... several cab sav catastrophes later. how the hell
is anyone supposed to compose anything with a glass of red wine by the
computer? yeesh.

Very good question. Fortunately we're not required to try.

Once spilled most of a beer in a keyboard. Aparently even IBM model M's can die. Took something on the mo-bo with it, that pc can now boot without a keyboard attached if need be. Nice trick.

Kas.