Re: [microsound] midi toys/devices

Very strange-I have only recently been thinking about this stuff  (lemur dance floor , midi toys)
and now somebody else brings it up. I don't know if joysticks will work -
but try

http://www.gyration.com/go24airmouse.htm

it's a wireless mouse with a 30" range. My band mate and I are trying to
make a midi device that would be similar to an infrared ring that would take
the place of a mouse and give the audience more of a show. He already plays
a semi homemade midi drum set . (www.the-matic.com)
And he wants me to beef up my "show" part of it. We were even thinking of
stylus type devices on a much larger scale.

If any one has any suggestions on devices.....please advise.

Choncey