YNT: [microsound] question: who is making the most interesting minimal techno right now?

Marc Houle released an album from m-nus I liked.

They are repeating same music just because of commercial needs.and it is so
popular to be minimal.listening minimal is some kinda other people's
job.People want to look different...

M-nus've had selected for the best international label.it doesn't mean
anything until people care about the sales more than music itself.And
they'll never released something sounds attracting because of the same
thing. Money and other things related. An artists power to creativity has no
relationship with his income or respectiveness.

I haven't heard the name of Twerk ,sutekh,kit clayton,context,...as I know,
they didn't make something worth to listen till 2004.

There are some new labels like klitekture,edit,sud electronic and new
established labels of force inc after defunct (plateux resistance,molecular
funk guerilla)
I don't like the way of them. "Background" label already down for me.

But there is an album which is recommendable. Alka rex - Shapes To Phases
(Supralinear)...worth to listen..if you like force-lab tunes.. I like
sine-like drums sequencing.

My friend and I  got an album which is in genre of  minimal techno and
house.it was out in 12.2005 .Releasing something like this album is maybe
the first attempt in Turkey.

Supermatik & Randoman - Undesigning (Remoov)
For any info : www.remoov.com