Re: [microsound] How long should a "digital" album be

Hallo,
cHristian negre i walczak hat gesagt: // cHristian negre i walczak wrote:

> from my experience, i once decide, many years ago, i wouldn't keep tracks i
> didn't like. therefore, i usually just save a few tracks from an album, so
> the 'album' concept has been erased from my vocabulary. i think eps are a
> more fair format for todays hurry. my 5 cents.

I also think, that in the Podcast age, single-track releases will
become more common as well, similar to the "release early, release
often" mantra of open source developement. This doesn't have to have a
bad influence on quality (rushed releases etc.) as one could expect. I
think, it may also be interesting to see a work evolve.

Ciao