Re: [microsound] Re: the system... GROW UP

i agree. i have done the same, though i might go back
to the archive for some of the rants on myspace. i was
thinking about the idea for a myspace
parody/detournement page, and i might just have a
text/speech program recite some of the rants and post
them on a "fake" myspace page as mp3s.
seems to simple, though, and i might not do it,
especially since i'm pretty lazy.