To: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [microsound] Social Networking sites for music

So uh.. No one responded to this. Has anyone used last.fm or pandora?

Simon.
(listed as coishii on last.fm)

On 13/7/06 7:41 AM, "Simon Hampson" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm interested to know what you think about sites such as last.fm or pandora
in light of recent discussions about myspace.

I have to run off to work but this seemed like the natural 'next step' in
this discussion.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on these topics and the links to the Wired
articles.

Simon.