Re: [microsound] confusion

Actually, today's posts made me think, and while I was doing my other
works (making music, translating the netlabel discussion on disquiet
and relaxing a bit between my flat's hot concrete walls) I came back
here time and time again to read your discussion as well.

I am a person who may someone regard as a silent one here, but I think
many of us reads that discussion and create their own opinions in
their minds which in many cases can be the agreeing or disagreeing
with points that are mentioned here.

for me, these are the last 2 comments above me and others which
summarise the facts about these problems.

yeah, there is myspace. yeah these social networks are a kind of
almost useless crazes to me. but yeah i have  a myspace page and even
my label has one.
why? craque answered properly:

The way I look at it, the more people i can possibly reach with my
music, the better, so why not just let it ride and have some music up
on myspace for anybody to find?

and that's it. the one liner notes were indeed a bit annoying, but come on... :) and i will check the music as well, i have seen the requests as well, but now i have other stuff to do.

i kind of agree with the thoughts about the "mp3 ocean" that somehow
ruins everything maybe, but in these cases i always remember that how
many wonderful works i have met at netlabels and/or myspace pages or
anywhere online so far. it is worth browsing and checking. last but
not least, talk is needed as well.

all the best, and good night
Andras
Bitlab/Cod/VBR