To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:09 PM
Subject: [microsound] myspace project - spreading microsound

hi,
I remember an idea of kim (I think it was him, but I am not shure), maybe 2 years ago,
in leaving several free cd-r´s of our music on several public places.
so people would get curious and maybe take the cd at home, listening to something they didn´t
know about before.
It was an idea of spreading our music to the public.
So, myspace is a public place, isn´t it?
It would be interesting to develop a project, that aims to spread microsound there.
to use myspace as a tool for that purpose.
any suggestions?

cheers
sascha

http://www.sascha-neudeck.com