Re: [microsound] myspace comunity

For the record, I already have a wiki set up on my domain in parallel
with the microsound repository. I use it (or rather, intended to use
it) for personal stuff, but could conceivably open it to the wide
microsound community. I will do some research on its user management
abilities and security robustness and will get back to the list with
results. For the curious, the wiki flavor is MediaWiki (the one used
for Wikipedia)--other suggestions or recommendations welcome.

Best,
//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/