Re: [microsound] third red flag

whoa whoa whoa...

which market are we talking about? Innovation? Collaboration?
Competition?

we see how innovation plays a huge role in the energy and automative
industries.

and how collaboration is a guiding principle in the areas governed by
intellectual property law.

and how open competition plays out in the software industry.

advanced capitalism wears a different mask methinks.

all this AdamSmithyness makes me nauseous... what next Ayn Rand and
some new romanticism?