RE: [microsound] ::: Burial

i like the burial cd a lot. i think its more than a
few samples, etc etc, the arrangements are pretty cool
too and it strikes a note for me in particualrly since
i spent some good sat nights at the end of the 90's
mixing to detuned pirate radio etc etc so it reminds
me of those times in some ways. the rhythms are cool
to, it just feels like part of the development thats
coming through in the uk underground scene, if i may
be so bold. heard any Skream lately? he's good too.
but in a different way.