Re: [microsound] Take Rafael Toral elsewhere?

if by either you mean ambarchi and toral, well to this day i've never heard anything by ambarchi i didn't like and i've enjoyed almost everything from toral. I guess they have to fuck up at some point...

(and maybe he hasn't....maybe it is a grower...)

i'm just left with a feeling that, as i've said previously, this deliberate move to leave the guitar was the first idea and what he was going to do in its absence was a distant second.

i'll put it on again now

-d