Re: [microsound] Chuck

> --- alex <alex@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > SuperCollider is the other obvious thing to try.
>
> Yea I've heard of Supercollider but unfortunately
> I'm decidely PC only,

As far as I know there is a functional build of
Supercollider for PC, called Psycollider.

There has been a concerted effort to not only port
Supercollider to PC, but to make code written in SC
truly cross-platform.
I am a long-time user of Supercollider on Mac, haven't
tried it on Linux or Win, but there are people out
there using it.

The announcement of the most recent major PC revision:
http://www.nabble.com/New-Psycollider---heiss---fettig-tf2141352.html#a5910452

Check the Supercollider User List Archive if you're
interested:
http://www.nabble.com/Supercollider---User-f535.html
OR:
http://www.create.ucsb.edu/pipermail/sc-users/