Re: [microsound] The electronic musician's Dark Age: Concept & Ideology

Hernan, it's true to a point.  I tend to be put off by over-the-top leftist
musicians, but I'm drawn to good art.  If Marx owned a laptop and produced
something of value, I'd like it, as I would Wagner or Iggy Pop (or even Kim
Cascone!).

Rudy