Re: [microsound] politics of digital audio redux

what would you do if you found out people said 'fuck
digital' because they just darn preferred the sound of
analogue and they didn't use any political framework
to make that decision?

can you even accept that that might be the case?

i mean, i say fuck analog. because it's too big, half
the time.

not sure if i have a political stance on it.

yet

i'll keep reading (just kidding i'm trying to
unsubscribe but it won't do anything).

-d