Re: [microsound] building frames

--- Stephen Hastings-King <roachboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> so i dont understand the objection to this order of question at all.
> if the snippiness level can be dissipated a bit, would someone care
> explain to me why and how attempts to introduce different levels of
> self-consciousness or autonomy into one's work with sound is a
> problem?
> what do you prefer as an alternative?
>
> stephen

Personally I don't have an objection to attempting to introduce
different levels of self conciousness or autonomy into one's work with
sound nor do I insist that such attempts be made. Nor do I beleive one
has to be painfully academic or academic at all in their own approach
to these concerns.

My objection is being ridiculed for trying to ask questions about such
topics even if my questions are naive or being told to read volumes of
text so that I may be appropriate in asking.

Besides that all I wanted was a few comments on Perl.. how horrible of
me??

Sorry if I still sound snippy.

Adrian