Re: [microsound] boris + sunn o))) collaboration

As an atheist with rather loose morals, I could really care less if
the general population thinks something is "wrong", "bad", or
"stealing".

As an artist, I'd rather people find out about me outside of Chicago,
through illegal downloading, than to never hear me at all in places
like Barcelona, London, and Berlin, as is the case right now.
Hopefully, in the long term, people who check me out on soulseek will
end up buying my stuff, or booking me for a show, or at least
spreading the word, and guess what: I make MORE money, not LESS. So
possibly, they are not stealing from me, but actually working to
promote for me, and doing it for free.

So the moral of the story is, go to beatport and buy my tracks ... ;-)

~David