Re: [microsound] an interesting monolake answer

Xdugef wrote:
Hmm.. well I can say from experience that including visuals in no way
insures that people will sense what you sensed as an artist.

Personally I'm interested in finding out how people experience it
differently.

I know what you mean, but it kind of upsets me, so I'm trying to pretend that everyone experiences things the same :-)

... I'm friends with a number of live video artists, some of whom work closely with particular musicians (I'm thinking of a musician/VJ pair called Anaesthesia Associates). Even in those close collaborations, to me the video still has little or nothing to do with the sound.

--
Damian Stewart
+64 27 305 4107

f r e y