Re: [microsound] iPhone iSux

I think this conversation is going too much all over the place. I think
some people on the list, including myself even thought I personally hate
cell phones, think the iPhone is interesting because (even thought it
doesn't have a full OS X), it has a lot of possibilities when it comes to
3rd party widgets that can turn the thing into a lot of fun things for a
musician. That's it doesn't it?

I don't see why there has to be a big discussion about it.

Johan