Re: [microsound] iPhone iSux

so - what if you had a lemur that fit in your pocket, was motion
sensitive, responded like a theremin to your proximity to it, and a
bunch of other crap, and also ran at least one of the apps it was
controlling locally?  now how about if it was your cell too?  that's the
relation to the list...  the other part is about whether you can or
can't program for it.  if there are no interpreters or compilers for the
device, then you can't.  and that's sad.  and there aren't, and that's
sad.