Re: [microsound] iPhone iSux

Its innovative. There is no doubt that the user interface is uber intuitive. Tech idiots will gobble this phone up for the sheer simplicity of use. Allowing the user a powerful device chock full of features that are easily accessible for all. Mac also has a great track record in regards to quality/hardware. Now Compare the price of the iPhone to that of a Treo and the difference is negligible. More features and easier to use. I think a lot of people are excited about the phone for good reasons.

I use both platforms as they have their pros and cons, so i am not a Machead.

Including my self, this whole list is a bunch of whiners, we need to chill out and stop being so fickle.

aLEKs