Re: [microsound] My work on a TV show?

Just to make this more interesting: How do you feel about Marcel
Duchamp's version of the Mona Lisa?

I think you can see what I'm getting at, by choosing an example where
we can leave the legal implications aside, and focus on the aesthetic
implications... You are probably better off contacting a lawyer for
specifically legal advice!

~David