[microsound] not release SPAM

High,

 This is in no way "new release SPAM" and please forgive the 'near cross-posting' (i posted a similar message on the Nord Modular list). I would sincerely like Microsound list member feedback on an all Micro Modular piece on my new release. If you would be interested in contributing to my growth as a composer, please surf over to: http://www.002.klanggold.net/ and check out my track "Sententia Africanus (for Karl-Heinz Stockhausen)". The piece was performed entirely on the Micro Modular and assembled in Digital Performer. Of course, i have no objections to feedback on any of the other tracks on the CD as well.

 Thanks,

 Jair-Rohm Parker Wells

Check me out!