Re: [microsound] backup advice

dominic,

   Yes there is a variety of applications to back up on the Mac but I'd
like to offer some help for your friend who lost data. I have
successfully recovered all the files on several drives that appeared to
no longer mount or spinup.

If your friend is interested put him in touch with me via this email
adress.

Sincerely

Adrian