[microsound] Tinnitus

I'm havin the same problem, Poured some water from the shower in my ears
on monday and now every time I swallow I get that clickin thing. Lookin
into gettin some good earplugs, 250 euros is the price i've found but I
figure I'll need em, been havin trouble at every gig I been at even
completely acoustic ones, anyone knows a reasonable peice 4 earplugs
lemme know if 250 too big, listenin to David Torn's new album Prezens,
been likinit a lot

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!