Re: [microsound] VERY ANGRY MICRO-SOUNDERS WHO WEAR GLASSES

I didnt instigate this situation. But its the only way i know to keep my inbox from filling with angry emails.

How would you handle the situation? I am human and am prone to my emotions from time to time. I think if you reread my emails you will see that it was prefaced to a specific group of people, i.e., those filling my emails box crass emails. If you find that hard to understand then i dont know what else to say

Cheers.

aLEKs