Re: [microsound] why does iTunes suck...

Forgot this page.  Players section.

http://www.pure-mac.com/mp3.html

aLEKs

On Oct 30, 2007, at 11:21 AM, aleks vasic wrote:

I noticed the same thing, but for me i noticed it when Itunes became a vehicle for more then just music. I know that when i listen to mp3's on my ipod they sound a hell of a lot better then they did in itunes. I use itunes at work but at home i use my ipod plugged into my stereo and again, a world of difference. I wish there was an alternative of some sort for mac. These are some i am looking into. Anyone familiar with any of these alternatives?

http://www.panic.com/audion/
http://www.wentnet.com/projects/xnjb/
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Any others out there that i am unaware of?

aLEKs