[microsound] Fwd: performers: WARPER invite / flyer --- 12/12/2007 Brooklyn, NY

Hello list friends,

Below is an event that features live electronic music performances in
Williamsburg (Brooklyn, NY), this coming Wednesday, December 12, 2007.
 While largely revolving around Ableton Live, many will bring analog
gear and other twiddly-thingers (even drum kits, bass, and guitar!).

I will be performing material from my album, Early Collected Works,
unreleased material for 2008, Detroit classics, and modern cuts and
edits.

All present in the New York region should consider checking this out,
as there's a lot of different artists exploring a lot of different
paths in electronic music and utilizing some very diverse
technologies.

Cheers!

--
---