Re: [microsound] law and order at last.fm

Dear Paul, dear list members,

The answer you received is a prepared standard answer for such requests. They are prepared to defend their nazi content. And now I am prepared to make it public. The press here is informed and I won't stop until the German speaking public is informed about the methods last.fm uses. Still I am a bit confused about the fact that almost nobody reacted on the info that last-fm hosts a long list of nazi content. Only people from Germany and Austria seem to care. Why? Are we paranoid?

No matter what, the "war" against last.fm and its nazi content is on! If you think you can help please contact me offlist (cause this list doesn't seem to care). If you have contact to press people for example. Or if you do a radio show. Any help is very much appreciated.

maru

soo... almost old thread, but... I did send last.fm an e-mail about
this: http://www.last.fm/music/Nazi+Germany

and, I got the note below back... eh.

--
chmafu nocords - www.nocords.net