[microsound] microspace: file uploaded

*http://tinyurl.com/2c4vh9

2 parts.  When you hear 'oh and I was up in outer space too'
is the beginning of the 2nd part.  First part is supposed to represent
getting into space.  2nd part is to represent being in space.  They were
two separate files but I merged them.

Used only original provided files, plus a recording of my girlfriend's 5
year
old son saying 'oh and I was up in outer space too', which I recorded
several
months ago, it just happened to fit in this project.

No synths, only processing on the original provided files.

-Robert Lewis
*