talk to the root! :)

carpe diem.
reSet

On Feb 8, 2008 6:27 PM, chmafu nocords <chmafu@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chmafu@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

   Dear aLEKS, dear list members,

    > I thought you meant the link that you presented in your previous
   post,
    > thats what i responded to.  I did say that when you wandered out of
    > the channel link you provided that things got kooky.  I do find it
    > funny that YouTube takes down many of the linked videos, while
   Last FM
    > does not.  People are crazy is all i can say...
    >
    > What was the reason for your bio being censored?  Sorry i already
    > deleted the original thread.
   It was censored because it was creative. And their rules only allow hard
   facts. (Although they also censored my birthdate which IS a fact). As I
   told you my bio is part of my work so it's a mixture of a creative intro
   (a metaphor telling a lot about me as a person and about the rest of my
   work) and hard facts about my life. It says that I was born on planet
   Venus which I think isn't illegal or offensive or hurting anyone's
   feelings nor a strange form of advertising.
   Although I do not completely understand why they censor creativity on a
   site for music, musicians and listeners, I understand that I broke their
   rules.
   What I do not understand is why they refuse to delete the censored
   version. It's a creative text so I own the copyrights and they break the
   law by using it.

    > Are you mad that your Bio was censored and not the Nazi white power
    > content?
   I confess that I was mad that they kept using the censored bio although
   I asked them to remove it. But it is more than just a personal thing.
   It's confusing that they censor harmless statements like mine while
   defending all that racist and nationalist content.

   Another question......... the content of these pages is illegal in
   Austria and Germany. But they can be viewed in these countries. Hm....

   Anyway, I am glad that there ARE people that care.

   Thanks and best,
   maru

   --
   chmafu nocords - www.nocords.net <http://www.nocords.net>