[microsound] generative stochastic music tool

This was a prototype for grant proposal we submitted to the Langolais
Foundation, which we did not get.

The prototype is down currently, but I can put it back up. It is programmed
in Octave.

I suggest that we collect lots of samples from the microsound community and
use these to make a continuous sound project.  Just a thought.

Mike
I like this idea very much
if you would like to create a .microsound project around this please feel free to contact John and Paulo about it
FYI: we now have a template for our projects
it might be to test it and see if it needs any tweaking for your idea
thoughts?
KIM