[microsound] Microsound: Dont try and change man, change environment

I've been bugged by all the meaningless crap floating around these days,
and considering the place of sound within our environment whether anyone
thought about the possibilities of influencing the perception of our
environment through a sonic medium and the contribution it could make to
encouraging a broader  change. Seeing as microsound as such is not
specifically tied to any more stigmatized traditions. In short is it
possible to change our environment through sound. And by environment I
mean to encourage a greater awareness of the whole that is often
separated into its parts and thus loses meaning as an organism. Can we
use sound to create a new paradigm? Cos we'll all fry toghether when we
fry.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?