Re: [microsound] guitar amp/sim advice

all i use is guitar rig 3 and i think it sounds fantastic. plus it has all the LFOs, envelope mods and step sequencers, which are extremely powerful sound design tools, especially when it comes to guitar tones. then there is also the looper, which is great.

i have the rig kontrol 2 pedal/interface but lately i'm just plugging into my MOTU traveller.

one of the main selling points of guitar rig is that it does not mask your guitar's tone, i.e. strats sound like strats, etc.

i'm never going back to hardware.

g.