Re: [microsound] a Pi Day article to enjoy

Especially since his book Musiques Formelles is now available in pdf
online for free. I haven't checked the pdf carefully, but I think the
english edition (Formalized Music, Pendragon Press) I got in the early
90s has more material.

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/