RE: [microsound] nin

1. I was really excited to get the new NIN, regardless of it's form (electronic or in a greater-carbon-footprint plastic form).
2. I can still go to Amoeba Records in San Francisco and find that random Xenakis or La Monte Young cd that I get excited for... It's only the pop records that we're losing out on.

Or try going to the library to find a record you can't find (or buy) anywhere else. Take it into the studio, convert it to digital format, and burn a cd that doesn't exist elsewhere. Now that's exciting!