Re: [microsound] MAX/MSP Algorithmic Generative Patch

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure how to answer any of these questions directly. But, I have found some patches over the years publicly posted on public sites. I have learned a great deal from these examples, some are: MAX/MSP, Reaktor, & PD. I did not write these patches; if any rights exist they are those of the unknown authors. I hope anyone or everyone can learn from them and create better and more personal patches. This is a learning experience. As an artist myself, I know the learning curve for some applications is steep if there is no frame of reference. Here are some frames, fill them with something good.

A 6.8mb zip file is here: http://www.earphone.org/patches.zip

Cheers,
Marc

--
marc mcnulty [mærðnír] -> sound@xxxxxxxxxxxx

works -> http://www.earphone.org
sound art -> http://www.artsound.org

midinerd wrote:
Why is everyone so snooty about this?  He just asked to share ideas.  I guess
they're too precious, right?  Sure.........

grahamwakefield wrote:
I think advice is being shared, as you were looking forward to.

Thought it would be fun to try googling your query:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=algorthmic +generative+Max/MSP+patch&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Lo, and the first result is: