Re: [microsound] MAX/MSP Algorithmic Generative Patch

These are reasons I love resources like Perl Cookbook. I'm as guilty as others in stealing code for my own purposes, but I do think at some point it stops being an educational tool and you begin to branch out on your own...

Is there a 'max/msp' cookbook?

marc_mcnulty (mærðnír) wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure how to answer any of these questions directly. But, I have found some patches over the years publicly posted on public sites. I have learned a great deal from these examples, some are: MAX/MSP, Reaktor, & PD. I did not write these patches; if any rights exist they are those of the unknown authors. I hope anyone or everyone can learn from them and create better and more personal patches. This is a learning experience. As an artist myself, I know the learning curve for some applications is steep if there is no frame of reference. Here are some frames, fill them with something good.

A 6.8mb zip file is here: http://www.earphone.org/patches.zip

Cheers,
Marc