Re: [microsound] is that a MIDI in or a MIDI out?

Kim I think your giving how it is in the US in Canada they dont put your to
sleep by standard you have to request it and
make a case for it and they dont really tell you about putting you to sleep
unless you know to ask about it.
Hell I was awake for my bone marrow biopsy which is a zillion times worse
then a colon exam and in the US they also put people to sleep for it...in
Canada even if you make a case for it they wont do it, its local all the way
here.
different system. Any how I agree with you get checked for it as its one of
the more treatable forms of cancer if caught early ...

--
www.phoniq.net

'we try, we crawl, we live, were small'