Re: [microsound] Scientists Say We Can See Sound

I think every version of this article had "seeing sound" somewhere in the title. BBC, CNN, on and on. It is in there best interest to entice potential readers with a some what misleading title blurb. Sucks to read an article when you realize its not exactly what you had first assumed.

aLEKs