computer music journal article

as some of you might already know I am writing a full length article for
Computer Music Journal on the current usage of DSP tools in electronica
(ie: microwave, glitchwerks or whatever) and the resultant music created
with them...
my original deadline for cutting a first draft for CMJ has been moved out a
bit due to some other projects that are consuming my focus, so I'd like to
know if there are any artists who I haven't asked yet who might want to
answer some questions for the article...
in a nutshell, the intent of the article is to introduce this style of
music to the academic community and to hopefully draw a connection between
the two camps...I can send you more information about the article if you
are interested...please contact me privately off the list at the addy in my
sig...

also, I am currating a portion of the CD that is shipped with the 4th issue
of CMJ in the year 2000 (CMJ is a quarterly journal and there is 1 CD
issued each calendar year)...I've been given approx. 30 minutes of the CD
to fill with whatever I feel represents this genre...the catch is that
there is no budget for licensing tracks so I'm unable to offer any money in
exchange...just to be up front: I'm only considering artists who have
answered my questions...I also have some format ideas that might be of
interest in light of the recent thread on compositional brevity which if
put in place will enable me to fit more artists into a 30 minute timespace...
thanks
KIM

kim.cascone
sound.designer...composer

kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.anechoicmedia.com

                mp3 release: "Pulsar Studies 1 - 20" (Falsch)
                CD: "cathodeFlower" (Ritornell/Mille Plateaux)

"the smooth always posseses a greater power of deterritorialization
  than the striated."
    - Deleuze & Guattari