Re: [microsound] shirt trax

>PS- am also re-discovering the Boris Hegenbart 'Tau Hikuohito' CD after it
>re-entered my collection after some absence. another stumper, more info
>please?

boris d. hegenbarth left berlin a couple of weeks ago after having been
artist in residence at podewil berlin. he currently lives in vienna, where
he is about to start studies electronic music composition or something like
that. no other releases in sight as far as i know, except a track on a
double-cd compilation called "the've got the whole world in their hands" on
methods to survive (berlin) to be released very soon. an extensive
interview (in german) with boris can be found in artefakt magazine #4.

annibale

/annibale picicci /artefakt /kein babel

/gleimstrasse 25
/10437 berlin