Re: [microsound] ego vs credit

-Vance

(Just for my own peace of mind. . . The Anonymous e-mail was so I could
shamelessly self promote myself, but I feel that the way I went about it was
a bit more shameful then bearable. YES that's right I am v.stevenson (the
one and only): starving electronic musician in search of venue. .. . . .. .
(well once again I've confused the point) )

Yr know, i'm trying to find a t-shirt that says "WILL PLAY FOR FOOD". anyone got one, seen one?

...gaut.