Re: [microsound] What is Microsound?

I'm sorry, as I missed the beginning of this conversation but, I myself
am very interested in non-digital music, or at least non-computer music,
using glitching mixers, microphones and feedback, etc.

However, I think the computer is just another instrument available.  I
guess I'm just wondering why you ask if people are interested in
non-digital sound or whatever.

jake