Re: [microsound] call for content | Digital Salvage v.1

Flash has the potential to be as expressive as cinema (or at least
contemporary ideas of what defines cinema, according to Lev Manovich's
'Language of New Media' animation is just a subset of cinema as moving
image) but the environment in which most Flash based net art is viewed does
not confer the same reverence as a large projection in a theater.

-km