RE: [microsound] who is nn?

> > Actually, from what I recall discussing with the guy, it
> > was mostly done on supercollider.
>
> That's what James McCartney thought, but he said he had no record of
> this person having been a licensed user.

That's a partial judgment.  What name(s) did McCartney assume =cw4t7abs
were using?  Was it at all possible to match them?

> > I should say that when nn was only =cw4t7abs his/her/its
> > posts were much more interesting and captivating.
>
> Sometimes. But on at least one list it devolved into endless,
> irritating spew that drove several worthier individuals to
> unsubscribe.

That's arguable.  Those 'worthier' individuals should have been perhaps
more tolerant and less anal.  Agreed, it sometimes got out of hand, but
I didn't see any one instance where this wasn't caused by the outrage of
other people and the chain reaction that ensued.

Cheers,
--
  __|__
___\_/___