Re: hi new how ?

Hi
      i'm new to all this so hi....can anyone tell me how i could  get the
effects you hear on basal by sogar or the new taylor deupree cd (trk1)on
12k?seem similiar , like a time synced effect....?sound like they used the
same
software or algorithm or something.Its like a springy
pitchshifted type of effect ?metallicish and very beautifull?sorry , i'm new
to all this.....:)

Also , ive recently looked at using max , again i'm a novice but i use
pc......Is it safe to say we will see max for pc someday soon?or is this
going to be a long wait?....
they seem vague at cycling 74 but make very cool stuff....
but not for pc...

cheers,

jack