RE: [microsound] 'the bleeding edge, etc.'

kevin drumm & jim o'rourke are two american musicians who i think are
really doing interesting things right now, as well.  & merzbow's latest
works (especially 'amlux') have been surprisingly good as well.  not that
his earlier works aren't amazing, but i was originally apprehensive about
his switch to laptop.

love
toni000
student.bard.edu/~ah827