Re: Re: [microsound] Laptop Questions + lk

you're friend was wrong.  All you had to do was reinstall your sound card.  If
it won't boot because of a driver error you can start up in safe mode.  you
hold down F8 while it's booting up and select 'Safe Mode' from the menu.  That
will disable all the drivers.  Then you can uninstall it, boot up normally and
reinstall it.  I realize it's a little late for this info but maybe it will
come in handy later.

elisha